Thursday, January 23, 2014

Scrubs, do you want some Scrubs?

I, using my alternate alter ego Gandhi Turkleton, posted my first videos to YouTube recently. Behold their greatness!







Season 6


Season 8

You'll note that I, like most of the Scrubs fanbase, do not acknowledge the existence of Season so-called 9.

Anyway, having created a Blogger blog in 2011 and posted YouTube videos for the first time in late 2013, I am right on track to start tweeting in 2016 and then who knows what's next? Dare I dream of a tumblr with resplendent with my most recent intellectual property violations? The Internet better watch out because here comes Time Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year!*

*: Time's 2006 Person of the Year was "You" as in YouTube. And by "you" in this case I of course mean "Me" and not "Us" which is whom Time was using it to refer to. Sorry if that was a confusing use of pronouns and/or you didn't know who Time's 2006 Person of the Year was and had to read this endnote. I can see now that expecting you to remember who was THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON ON THE PLANET 8 years ago is asking too much. I promise I will not expect you to remember more than 7 things going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment